- Ruth Fahy - We promised we'd never let our heads drop
- Two goal hero Claire O'Riordan delighted with back to back WNL titles
- Doyle bows out of Youths after back to back WNL titles
- Karen Duggan scoops the top prize at the Women's National League awards
- Women’s National League Series 13 Preview
- O'Gorman lands Continental Tyres Women's National League Player of the Month for March
- Classy Spanish defeat Ireland in Madrid
- AUDIO - Savannah McCarthy & Dave Connell reaction to Ireland U19 win over Poland
- Republic of Ireland set sights on EURO qualification
- Kearns hoping Republic of Ireland finish on a high
- Sue Ronan: The aim is to get maximum points
- Gargan focused on Republic of Ireland Women's Under 19s bouncing back
- Sue Ronan announces WNT squad ahead of Euro Qualifiers
- Ireland U17s set for win or bust clash in Poland
- Fox wins Continental Tyres WNL Player of the Month
- McLaughlin wins Continental Tyres Women's National League Player of the Month
- Ronan looks for more of the same against Hungary
- Caldwell - Injection of youth a boost for Ireland
Continental Tyres Women’s National League Champions Wexford Youths are seeking applications for their vacant Manager position following Will Doyle’s departure ...... Read more
Wexford Youths have today announced that they have been selected to host one of the Uefa Women’s Champions League qualifying ...... Read more
Wexford Youths closed the gap on league leaders UCD Waves to just three points thanks to a 2-1 victory at ... Read more...
The Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team went down to a 5 – 0 defeat on Saturday to FIFA Women’s ... Read more...
Shelbourne Ladies got their Continental Tyres League Cup campaign off to a perfect start when they defeated Galway WFC for ... Read more...
- WNL Play-off preview: Shelbourne Ladies -v- Wexford Youths
Shelbourne Ladies and Wexford Youths clash for the third time in 25 days on Sunday afternoon when the sides meet to decide the destination of the 2015-16 Women’s National League crown. After the side’s failed to be separated during the regular season and goal difference not counting the league crown will be decided by a play-off at Tallaght Stadium, where the victors will not only be crowned league champions, but also earn a place in the coveted Uefa Women’s Champions League.
- WNL Preview: Galway WFC -v- Wexford Youths
Galway welcome Wexford Youths to Eamonn Deacy Park for their final game of the 2015-16 season and Don O’Riordan’s side will be aiming to record their eighth victory of the season.
- WNL Report: Cork City WFC 1 - 1 Kilkenny United WFC
The Leesiders picked up a point in a windy and rain swept Mayfield Community School as a spirited Kilkenny United side fought back from a goal down to claim a draw.
- WNL Report: Galway WFC 5 - 0 Castlebar Celtic
Galway WFC maintained their 100% start in the Women’s National League when they recorded back to back victories for the first time since December 2013 by defeating Castlebar Celtic by five goals to nil at Eamonn Deacy Park on Saturday evening.
- Euro Qualifier Report: Portugal 1 - 2 Rep of Ireland
Ireland were forced to fight back from a goal down as Sue Ronan’s side recorded a first victory in their quest for European Championships qualification when they defeated Portugal by two goals to one at Joaquim de Almeida on Tuesday afternoon.
- WFAI Cup Semi-final Report: Shels Ladies 4 - 0 Shels U18
Shelbourne Ladies advanced to the Continental Tyres Women’s FAI Cup final thanks to a 4-0 victory over Shelbourne u18 at Morton Stadium on Saturday evening. A Noelle Murray hat-trick along with a penalty from Katie McCabe ensured Casey McQuillan's side earned a November 8th showdown with Wexford Youths at the Aviva Stadium.
- WFAI Cup Semi-final Preview: Shels Ladies -v- Shels U18
In Morton Stadium on Saturday evening, Shelbourne Ladies host Shelbourne U18 in the Semi-final of the Continental Tyres Women’s FAI Cup. Kick-off 7pm.
- WFAI Cup Semi-final Preview: Wexford Youths -v- Peamount United
Wexford Youths head into Saturday's cup semi-final on the back of four impressive victories, Willie Doyle’s side has continued to show their quality which saw them crowned 2014-15 Women’s National League champions.
- Women's Champions League Report: Glasgow City 0 - 3 Chelsea Ladies
Chelsea Ladies booked their passage into the last 16 of the UEFA Women’s Champions League after a 3-0 victory against Glasgow City FC at Excelsior Stadium on Wednesday evening. Leading 1-0 from the first leg, goals from Eniola Aluko, Fran Kirby and Gilly Flaherty ensured Emma Hayes side were victorious 4-0 on aggregate.
- WNL Report: Kilkenny United 1 - 2 Cork City WFC
Cork City WFC recorded their first victory since 2013 in the Women’s National League as they came from behind to defeat a well-organised Kilkenny United side making their first ever appearance in the National League.
UCD Waves got their Women’s National League off to a dream start with a convincing 5-1 victory over Cork City ... Read more...
Shelbourne Ladies continued their strong start to the Continental Tyres Women’s National League on Saturday evening when they scored nine ... Read more...
Below is the Women’s National League Top Scorer List 2014/15. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...