- Wexford Youths Women seek candidates for vacant managers position
- Youths Women set to host Champions League Group in south-east
- Ruth Fahy - We promised we'd never let our heads drop
- Two goal hero Claire O'Riordan delighted with back to back WNL titles
- Doyle bows out of Youths after back to back WNL titles
- Karen Duggan scoops the top prize at the Women's National League awards
- Women’s National League Series 13 Preview
- O'Gorman lands Continental Tyres Women's National League Player of the Month for March
- Classy Spanish defeat Ireland in Madrid
- AUDIO - Savannah McCarthy & Dave Connell reaction to Ireland U19 win over Poland
- Republic of Ireland set sights on EURO qualification
- Kearns hoping Republic of Ireland finish on a high
- Sue Ronan: The aim is to get maximum points
- Gargan focused on Republic of Ireland Women's Under 19s bouncing back
- Sue Ronan announces WNT squad ahead of Euro Qualifiers
- Ireland U17s set for win or bust clash in Poland
- Fox wins Continental Tyres WNL Player of the Month
- McLaughlin wins Continental Tyres Women's National League Player of the Month
An impressive display of attacking football saw Shelbourne Ladies claim the Continental Tyres FAI Women’s National Cup on Sunday afternoon ...... Read more
Cork City Womens put four past Kilkenny United WFC to secure all three points on Sunday at Bishopstown in their ... Read more...
An impressive display of attacking football saw Shelbourne Ladies claim the Continental Tyres FAI Women’s National Cup on Sunday afternoon ... Read more...
Despite a superb second-half showing, Continental Tyres Women's National League champions Wexford Youths Women's FC fell to a 3-1 defeat ... Read more...
- WNL Play-off preview: Shelbourne Ladies -v- Wexford Youths
Shelbourne Ladies and Wexford Youths clash for the third time in 25 days on Sunday afternoon when the sides meet to decide the destination of the 2015-16 Women’s National League crown. After the side’s failed to be separated during the regular season and goal difference not counting the league crown will be decided by a play-off at Tallaght Stadium, where the victors will not only be crowned league champions, but also earn a place in the coveted Uefa Women’s Champions League.
- WNL Preview: Galway WFC -v- Wexford Youths
Galway welcome Wexford Youths to Eamonn Deacy Park for their final game of the 2015-16 season and Don O’Riordan’s side will be aiming to record their eighth victory of the season.
- WNL Report: Cork City WFC 1 - 1 Kilkenny United WFC
The Leesiders picked up a point in a windy and rain swept Mayfield Community School as a spirited Kilkenny United side fought back from a goal down to claim a draw.
- WNL Report: Cork City Women 1 - 5 UCD Waves
UCD Waves got their Women’s National League off to a dream start with a convincing 5-1 victory over Cork City Women at Bishopstown on Sunday afternoon. A brace from Aine O’Gorman, combined with goals from Julie-Ann Russell, Eleanor Ryan Doyle and Emily Cahill ensured Eileen Gleeson’s side ran out comfortable victors.
- WNL Report: Shelbourne Ladies 9 - 0 Kilkenny United
Shelbourne Ladies continued their strong start to the Continental Tyres Women’s National League on Saturday evening when they scored nine goals for the second consecutive league game against Kilkenny United at Morton Stadium.
- WNL Report: Wexford Youths 8 - 0 Peamount United
Wexford Youths got their defence of the Continental Tyres Women’s National League off to a dream start when they defeated Peamount United by eight goals to nil in Ferrycarrig Park on Saturday evening.
- WNL Report: Galway WFC 5 - 0 Castlebar Celtic
Galway WFC maintained their 100% start in the Women’s National League when they recorded back to back victories for the first time since December 2013 by defeating Castlebar Celtic by five goals to nil at Eamonn Deacy Park on Saturday evening.
- Euro Qualifier Report: Portugal 1 - 2 Rep of Ireland
Ireland were forced to fight back from a goal down as Sue Ronan’s side recorded a first victory in their quest for European Championships qualification when they defeated Portugal by two goals to one at Joaquim de Almeida on Tuesday afternoon.
- WFAI Cup Semi-final Report: Shels Ladies 4 - 0 Shels U18
Shelbourne Ladies advanced to the Continental Tyres Women’s FAI Cup final thanks to a 4-0 victory over Shelbourne u18 at Morton Stadium on Saturday evening. A Noelle Murray hat-trick along with a penalty from Katie McCabe ensured Casey McQuillan's side earned a November 8th showdown with Wexford Youths at the Aviva Stadium.
- WFAI Cup Semi-final Preview: Shels Ladies -v- Shels U18
In Morton Stadium on Saturday evening, Shelbourne Ladies host Shelbourne U18 in the Semi-final of the Continental Tyres Women’s FAI Cup. Kick-off 7pm.
Wexford Youths closed the gap on league leaders UCD Waves to just three points thanks to a 2-1 victory at ... Read more...
The Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team went down to a 5 – 0 defeat on Saturday to FIFA Women’s ... Read more...
Below is the Women’s National League Top Scorer List 2014/15. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...